Serving all of Minnesota
Over 30 years of experience
Try to schedule your move with a mover about a month in advance.
Do not pack money, valuable jewelry, medication, important papers, or food. Carry these with you.
Be ready on moving day. movers usually charge on an hourly basis, so the more prepared you are, the less expensive the final bill will be.
- Always use proper size boxes
- Tape boxes closed, open top boxes don't stack
- Remember to pack a 1st to unpack box of essentials (items that you will need right away)
When you choose your mover, be sure you understand the following:
- The rates and charges that will apply
- The mover's liability for your belongings
- How pickup and delivery will work
We offer all the packing materials you'll need.
Our best packing tip:
Simply allow Vipond's Northern Lights Moving to handle the job for you!